· Courage. More than bravado or bluster, a knight must have the courage of the heart necessary to undertake tasks which are difficult, tedious or unglamorous, and to graciously accept the sacrifices involved.
· Justice. A knight holds him- or herself to the highest standard of behavior, and knows that “fudging” on the little rules weakens the fabric of society for everyone.
· Mercy. Words and attitudes can be painful weapons, which is why a knight exercises mercy in his or her dealings with others, creating a sense of peace and community, rather than engendering hostility and antagonism.
· Generosity. Sharing what’s valuable in life means not just giving away material goods, but also time, attention, wisdom and energy - the things that create a strong, rich and diverse community.
· Faith. In the code of chivalry, “faith” means trust and integrity, and a knight is always faithful to his or her promises, no matter how big or small they may be. I would add Faith in God!
· Nobility. Although this word is sometimes confused with “entitlement” or “snobbishness,” in the code of chivalry it conveys the importance of upholding one’s convictions at all times, especially when no one else is watching.
· Hope. More than just a safety net in times of tragedy, hope is present every day in a knight’s positive outlook and cheerful demeanor - the “shining armor” that shields him or her, and inspires people all around.
This product contains an energetically programmed image that we have called a "Digital Mandala." All products in the stores are boosted by x3 digital mandalas.
To find out more about how digital mandalas are used, follow this link: https://maitreyafields.gumroad.com/p/faq-frequently-asked-questions-a07ee11c-6d5e-4e41-9ba1-aedddd0af7f5